Thursday, February 17, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Wash Your Clothes With Kangen
Summer brings fun outdoor activities for all ages. From camping to soccer, beach volleyball to water skiing, and everything in between, summer is certainly the time to get out and get active! But after you come home and wind down, you’re left with the inevitable aftermath of summer fun: laundry.
Have you ever stopped to question your trusted laundry detergent? Here are some startling truths you may not have known:
Companies who manufacture laundry detergents are not required to list all their ingredients on the product label.
- Most laundry detergents contain a chemical called nonylphenol ethoxylate, which is actually the same toxin found in many pesticides.
- Your skin absorbs every chemical found in laundry detergents – it doesn’t wash out in the washing machine!
- In order to mask the unfavorable smell of these chemicals, many companies add “fragrances,” which are actually just more chemicals (not natural ingredients)
- Americans spend more than $3 billion a year on laundry detergents
If you’re thinking of switching out your laundry detergent for something more healthy, economical, and environmentally-friendly, look no further than Kangen Water®. Strong Kangen Water, with 11.0 pH level, is great for fighting stains. Even the dreaded coffee, oil, and grease stains are no match for this highly alkaline water! Regular Kangen Water® can be used to make your own all-natural laundry detergent. Here’s a wonderful “recipe”:
- Soak 1 cup of soap nuts in 4 cups of Kangen Water® overnight. These can usually be found in your local health food store.
- In the morning, liquefy the mixture in your blender
- Strain the liquid into a bottle through a ver fine sieve or cheesecloth
- Use 1 cup of detergent with each load, or as needed.
Imagine finally getting rid of all those chemicals in your clothes when you use Kangen Laundry Detergent!
So enjoy your outdoor fun with peace of mind, knowing your clothes and skin can stay chemical and toxin-free, even after the laundry is done.